Aus wiki.freifunk.netZur Navigation springenZur Suche springen
For a quicker discussion, join #castor on hackint.
Loops and convergence
- where on the paper are loop-freeness and convergence to optimal path explained?
- if someone evaluated it and proved it to converge and be loop-free, then we might want to ask the Babel developer what he thinks about it, as he proved it for Babel and determined B.A.T.M.A.N. to be loop-free
- is the paper of Castor going to be released on the public domain? That would be needed for an RFC at the IETF. This is not about patents and right to implement it.
- looks like there are links to the paper not hiding behind a paywall. Is that sufficient?
- have there been any thoughts on how a throughput metric (instead of reliability) could work in Castor?